Why do I offer an Anger Management Course?
So many of us have learned to view anger in a negative way, or feel afraid of the intensity of feelings that repressed anger can produce, when uncontrollably expressed in a angry outburst, due to being triggered by a situation, other person, or a build up of inner frustration.
Even if we are good at repressing anger for long periods of time, it takes a great deal of effort and energy to do this, leaving us feeling really tired and the joy having gone out of life somewhat. Repressing anger leads to passive aggressive behaviour, that also has a negative effect on our relationships, other negative consequences and how we show up in our life. Repressing our anger, angry outbursts and passive aggressive behaviour can also affect our health, by increasing our levels of stress and blood pressure. I also feel a lot of us have not been taught by our parents, guardians etc how to express our anger in a safe, non offensive, or harmless way.
THE AIMS OF THIS ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE ARE:
- To be able to experience and feel anger without fear.
- To express anger with clarity, cleanly and safely.
- To know the difference between clean anger and anger that is not acceptable.
- To be able to know the early signs, personal to you, when you are getting angry.
- To be aware of subtle triggers externally and internally that lead to various expressions of anger.
- To pinpoint what is really going on and to help you get these insights.
- To build your self esteem and confidence.
- To empower and enable you to have more choice available to you, in terms of different ways of approaching problems, challenges and ways of relating to yourself and others.
- To provide you with the necessary tools, should you need them, to help yourself after this course.
- To help you become more aware of what is happening in your inner world. This will help you choose how you want to show up, to respond and act day to day.
“I instantly felt safe and for the first time in 42 years things began to make sense. I trusted Caroline implicitly. I have been lucky enough to work with Caroline again, both face to face and on the telephone.”
“Caroline is experienced and considerate; she not only helps you in her sessions but also provides you with the tools to continue to help yourself should there be any need to do so. For anyone seeking to improve their emotional health in any way, Caroline should be your first port of call.”
“I feel much calmer now and in control of my life. Caroline was very professional and understanding and I felt very relaxed safe and supported.”
“My life is easier, my relationships happier and everyone has noticed, some of the comments I receive are: I look great, lighter, and freer, I am more confident, bubbly and more at peace with myself. It has been the best investment in myself that I have ever made. The future now looks very exciting. Thank you.”
“I can now stand up for myself, keep calm and stop thinking of bad stuff and focus on what I want instead. I feel in control now, solving my own problems and changing what I decide I want to change.”
“Within a few months of working together, we were able to identify and address issues that were producing significant negative effects: resulting in better relationships at work, feeling invigorated and more confident.”
“Working with Caroline has helped me gain my own personal power, energy and positive self image. This has had a beneficial effect on my relationships, my own work and how I plan to live the rest of my life. Thank you.”
J.A Newton Abbot
“Working with Caroline has been hugely beneficial for all walks of my life and friends and family have commented upon my fresh outlook: I am more confident, genuinely cheerful and capable of dealing with problems or situations which previously would have been infuriating or paralysing.”
“Before I met Caroline I struggled with fractious and explosive anger that would often leave me drained and low for days afterwards. This tension, and the anxiety that was driving it, was affecting the way I dealt with my work and personal relationships.”
“Thanks to Caroline’s patient and perceptive guidance I have become a far calmer and happier individual, able to deal with anger far more effectively than I ever thought possible.”
“Caroline just knows how to help, without disempowering you. In fact she totally empowers you. If you are reading this and you do get the chance to work with Caroline, take that step. You will never regret it. She is a true gift.”
“My self-esteem is invigorated and my previous tendency to deny, bottle up or beat myself up over my emotions has essentially been extinguished.”
THE BENEFITS TO YOU ARE:
- Feeling calmer and happier.
- Experiencing better, richer, more rewarding relationships with friends, loved ones, business associates etc.
- Experiencing less anxiety, feelings of insecurity and tension.
- Feeling more empowered to stand up for yourself in a clear, appropriate and safe way. More able to get your needs met, more able to say no to others effectively. Moving towards more win – win solutions.
- Experiencing greater self esteem, self awareness and self confidence.
- More able to deal positively and respond, rather than react emotionally, to various challenges, problems and difficult situations.
- To be with your emotions differently.
- To have a great mindset and get to a place where your thoughts are your servant and not your master.