Release the pressure with Stress Management Coaching
It can be difficult to know whether you are feeling stressed or not for the following reasons:
- We all experience stress differently in different situations.
- Sometimes people can tell immediately, others might keep going without recognising the signs.
- There is a fine line between being stretched and feeling stressed. Being stretched is good for us and helps us learn; accomplish new things; find our strengths, what we are really capable of; expand our comfort zone. To expand our comfort zone we need to be able to tackle difficult or demanding tasks, but not too difficult or too demanding. Conversely, being stressed is when situations or events put too much pressure on us, such as when we have too much to do or think about; or when too much change is happening at once or within a short space of time and we have little or no control over what happens; or our perception and reaction, when placed under pressure, to the feelings we get when we find things difficult to cope with.
So we can all have difficulties in working out what causes our feelings of stress and how to deal with them.
ARE YOU FEELING STRESSED?
Below are just some of the very many signs and symptoms of too much stress for too long:
- General feeling of unhappiness
- Feeling irritable, aggressive or impatient
- Feeling unable to concentrate
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Over worrying, racing thoughts that you can’t stop
- Finding it hard to make decisions
- Feeling uninterested in things you used to be interested in.
- Eating too much or too little
- Feeling tearful
- Having problems getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Feeling very tired
- Having headaches
- Avoiding situations that trouble you
“I feel happier, I am managing the challenging aspects of my work with new confidence and without the personal emotions, doubts and fears that were influencing me before. Through self development Coaching with Caroline I have achieved the results that I set out to achieve and I would highly recommend it.”
“Caroline just knows how to help, without disempowering you. In fact she totally empowers you. If you are reading this and you do get the chance to work with Caroline, take that step. You will never regret it. She is a true gift.”
“Caroline helped me have more respect for myself and to move on with my life. I am no longer afraid to go into situations which would have ordinarily terrified me. She has enabled me to get my life back. Caroline is patient, kind and understanding and really helps you get to the root of the problem.”
“I have battled with anxiety and depression since a child and I am now 43 years old. I have seen various counsellors and Psychotherapists since the age of 22.
In recent years I had resigned myself to living with constant underlying fear. When in social situations of any kind my mind would race around evaluating the safety of the environment. A blanket of fuzz would usually follow. I had a gaping hole in my tummy that I constantly needed to fill with food or new courses. I could not rest, mentally or physically.
I started working with Caroline in January of this year. I instantly found her warm, caring, perceptive, empathetic and honest. She didn’t let me get away with previous ‘games’ I’d unknowingly been playing with other therapists. Thank goodness.
We worked on whatever came up in the space of time leading up to the session. If during that session we needed to look at something more pressing, we would. I found I cried when I needed to cry, shouted when I needed to get angry and sat with whatever emotion was present. For someone who has spent a lifetime running from her feelings, this was phenomenal. Not always comfortable, but amazing none the less.
We have now worked through a huge amount of trauma. Piece by piece. Between sessions I have felt supported. Caroline always arranged a follow up session and I was learning tools all of the time.
If you are considering committing yourself to working with Caroline I would encourage you to go for it. I can safely say she has changed my life and set me free. I know the last comment sounds extravagant, but it’s not. Without her I would be surviving still and hunting for the next therapist. Caroline has a gift and it comes from what, I believe, she herself has experienced. She has been there and has had to find her own way out. She is now willing to help others by sharing her journey through her work. I can never thank her enough. She is a gift.”
V. T. Cornwall
“My sessions with Caroline have certainly changed my life for the better. For the first time, I consistently feel confident, in control of my life, calm, positive and able to deal with whatever life throws at me.”
“I can now stand up for myself, keep calm and stop thinking of bad stuff and focus on what I want instead. I feel in control now, solving my own problems and changing what I decide I want to change.”
“Working with Caroline has helped me gain my own personal power, energy and positive self image. This has had a beneficial effect on my relationships, my own work and how I plan to live the rest of my life. Thank you.”
J.A Newton Abbot
“Before I began working with Caroline I had many phobias and anxieties which I was unable to control or understand. I was feeling scared, confused and often sad.
Within a few months of working together. I have learnt where these anxieties and phobias came from and let them go. I now feel much more confident, empowered and free.
I can truly say this is the best thing I have ever done. Caroline is amazing.”
“I cannot claim to understand in depth the techniques employed by Caroline Lucas. I can only sincerely testify that they worked for me.”
“I had been feeling anxious about the future, dealing with grief and loss, having feelings of loneliness and inadequacy for a long time during a period of great change. When I worked with Caroline, I addressed these issues and changed the way I looked at my life.”
“Within a few months of working together, we were able to identify and address issues that were producing significant negative effects: resulting in better relationships at work, feeling invigorated and more confident.”
“I can now look in the mirror without cringing, walk into a room without wondering what people are thinking about me. I am happier than I have been in years. I look forward to the future with excitement and do not dread getting up every day. I would recommend everyone to give it a try. Thanks so much Caroline for helping me get my life back.”
“Having tried various forms of therapy in the past, with varying levels of success, I was looking for something unique, when I discovered Caroline. My driving anxiety that I’d been struggling with for months was dealt with in one session and I am now a confident and happy driver.”
“From the very first time I met Caroline, I knew she would really help me. After a few sessions, I was already feeling much more confident, and my relationship with my daughter improved. I didn’t feel stressed and tired. I felt motivated and happy to go to work and my work improved dramatically.”
“I came to Caroline as my social phobia, panic attacks and blushing were effecting every aspect of my life and holding me back. Caroline really helped me to get to the root of the problem and encouraged me to look at and examine the way I viewed myself and the effect this had on my behaviour.”
“I found Caroline on the internet and made the decision to start my journey with her. I cannot recommend Caroline highly enough for what we have achieved together. Despite the skepticism from my friends and family. I learnt so much about myself with Caroline. She has helped me believe in myself again and want to live instead of hiding myself away.”
“Caroline has impressed me with her honesty and integrity. She is able to get to the root of an issue very quickly. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make changes for the better in their life.”
“I have spent over 20 years with this issue and thought I would never be able to get over it or find anyone who could help. Caroline is sincere and really cares and time spent with her is worth it’s weight in gold. Thank you Caroline.”
“My life is easier, my relationships happier and everyone has noticed, some of the comments I receive are: I look great, lighter, and freer, I am more confident, bubbly and more at peace with myself. It has been the best investment in myself that I have ever made. The future now looks very exciting. Thank you.”
“I instantly felt safe and for the first time in 42 years things began to make sense. I trusted Caroline implicitly. I have been lucky enough to work with Caroline again, both face to face and on the telephone.”
“Working with Caroline empowered and enabled me to have greater freedom, more choice, better relationships and to look forward to the future with greater confidence and optimism.”
“Caroline helped me to focus on the skills and qualities I already possess, enabling me to take control of anxious feelings. I feel lighter with more humour in my life.”
THE AIMS OF THIS STRESS MANAGEMENT COURSE ARE TO:
- Help you to recognise your personal signs of feeling stressed.
- Helping you to determine what factors are leading to feelings of stress and overwhelm.
- Help you to manage external and internal pressures that are causing you to feel stressed
- Help you to notice your habitual patterns of behaviour and your reactions to external and internal pressures that cause you to feel stressed. Also to develop new patterns of behaviour to manage these pressures better.
- Help you develop your emotional resilience and develop a stronger more successful mindset.
- Enable you to expand your comfort zone a step at a time. Helping you to cope with tougher situations and challenges, feeling stretched but not so stressed.
- Helping you to determine what your emotional needs are and enabling you to get them met to minimise distress.
- Help you to have an understanding of how our bodies naturally handle brief outbursts of stress and how this helps us in many ways.