BREAKTHROUGH – A course to enhance your well-being
This course is for you whether you have experienced coaching/self development work before or this is your first time. I will be able to help you get to the route of the issue very quickly, aiming for change that lasts rather than moving two steps forward one step back.
I have a gift for connecting with your energy, tapping into what you are feeling and using coaching and other tools to guide you through.
I can help you experience deep emotions for healing to happen, without being pulled into the backstory, the drama. We are emotional beings and it is necessary, for lasting change, to feel in order to heal. It works.
This coaching/self development and well- being course is for you, if you feel that you are at a cross roads where you could carry on doing the same thing or feel ready to do something different to get different results. Because to do the same thing is becoming more and more uncomfortable; or you are just plain discontented with your life; or you are not sure what you need, but know you don’t want more of the same; or you want to be more effective; manage your emotions; make great decisions; move through challenges with grace and ease; and develop a successful life mindset.
THIS COACHING/SELF DEVELOPMENT/ WELL- BEING COURSE IS FOR YOU:
- If you want and need practical tips and tools to help you be with your emotions more effectively, to help make your life easier.
- If you have too much to do and not enough hours in the day and you find yourself trying harder and harder, sometimes, to keep things under control.
- If you over analyse a situation or what someone has said, by over thinking the problem and you find your thoughts are sometimes just variations of the same thing. It feels a bit like being on a hamster wheel that you can’t get off.
- If you try to work it all out in your head, feeling that you need to take control all the time of situations and people etc
- If you try to push feelings away. Fighting the feelings and thoughts that come up, in the hope that they will disappear, this may work for a while but not in the long run.
- If you feel angry because of things that happened, that were out of your control.
- If you felt difficulties were piling up so high, that you could not overcome them.
- If you become easily annoyed or irritable.
- If you feel bad about yourself – not liking/loving yourself.
- If you feel that you have let yourself or others down.
- If you react impulsively – making decisions when emotional.
- If you feel generally discontented with your life.
- If you sometimes blame others or circumstances, for things that happen or are said.
- If you take things personally and are unable to see, in the moment, other possibilities and from different perspectives.
- If you feel that you are not comfortable with emotions, such as sadness, anger, irritation, frustration, anxiety, guilt, overwhelm and will usually do anything you can to avoid feeling them.
“Further to the session I had with you, I thought you might be interested to know that I passed my driving test yesterday with flying colours. I am certain you were instrumental in helping me get through the blocks that were preventing my progress. Thank you so much for your help and I hope you continue to help many others along the way”
“I had three sessions with Caroline. During my first session I was surprised that some goals I had difficulty in achieving were actually very easy. It was a matter of changing my thought processes, in doing this my goals became achievable.
I found that my motivation increased, my priorities changed and my aims for my business became clearer.
I find that although my workload hasn’t diminished, I am calmer and less stressed and the children are happier.”
“Caroline has impressed me with her honesty and integrity. She is able to get to the root of an issue very quickly. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make changes for the better in their life.”
“I came to Caroline as my social phobia, panic attacks and blushing were effecting every aspect of my life and holding me back. Caroline really helped me to get to the root of the problem and encouraged me to look at and examine the way I viewed myself and the effect this had on my behaviour.”
“I am very happy now, I live my life without worrying about everything, and I am confident in my future. I know my life makes sense and I like it.
Self development coaching made a huge change in me and my life. I highly recommend it”
“As a result of working with Caroline, I am no longer tolerating or procrastinating about the list of things I wanted to address at the start of my Coaching. I have taken lots of steps and have a clearer way forward and am closer to achieving my long-term lifestyle goal.”
“From the very first time I met Caroline, I knew she would really help me. After a few sessions, I was already feeling much more confident, and my relationship with my daughter improved. I didn’t feel stressed and tired. I felt motivated and happy to go to work and my work improved dramatically.”
“Caroline has helped me plan a vision for that future, which includes doing work I have a real passion for, without the fear I felt previously. I feel my confidence and self – esteem has grown as a result of our work together. Life also feels lighter and more fun.”
“I can now stand up for myself, keep calm and stop thinking of bad stuff and focus on what I want instead. I feel in control now, solving my own problems and changing what I decide I want to change.”
“Caroline helped me to focus on the skills and qualities I already possess, enabling me to take control of anxious feelings. I feel lighter with more humour in my life.”
“Caroline helped me have more respect for myself and to move on with my life. I am no longer afraid to go into situations which would have ordinarily terrified me. She has enabled me to get my life back. Caroline is patient, kind and understanding and really helps you get to the root of the problem.”
“I can now look in the mirror without cringing, walk into a room without wondering what people are thinking about me. I am happier than I have been in years. I look forward to the future with excitement and do not dread getting up every day. I would recommend everyone to give it a try. Thanks so much Caroline for helping me get my life back.”
“Working with Caroline has enabled me to become clearer about the end of a marriage break up and reduce the guilt I felt. Caroline has also worked with me to look at my current career and allowed me to explore insights into what I really want to do in the future.”
“Caroline’s gentle manner makes stepping forward in life feel simple and, improving personal growth, a joy. Thank you Caroline.”
“You are in safe hands with Caroline.
I know I needed to make changes, but was unsure what I needed to do! All I could see was that life wasn’t going to plan and the same problems kept on recurring – Relationship Problems and Lack of Confidence and the common denominator was me!!
Caroline helps you to see the patterns and triggers which have become a habit in your life and which you continually do, but can’t see yourself doing – Victim Mentality, Not taking Responsibility for your own actions, all wrapped around old emotions from the past.
Through various techniques Caroline and her intuition are able to cut through this in the present day scenarios, releasing old stacked emotions, to leave you feeling tired, calm, relieved and able to move on from your old patterning. In fact you can step into a new you, which ultimately helps you to step into a healthier life.”
A.M. Newton Abbott
“I have battled with anxiety and depression since a child and I am now 43 years old. I have seen various counsellors and Psychotherapists since the age of 22.
In recent years I had resigned myself to living with constant underlying fear. When in social situations of any kind my mind would race around evaluating the safety of the environment. A blanket of fuzz would usually follow. I had a gaping hole in my tummy that I constantly needed to fill with food or new courses. I could not rest, mentally or physically.
I started working with Caroline in January of this year. I instantly found her warm, caring, perceptive, empathetic and honest. She didn’t let me get away with previous ‘games’ I’d unknowingly been playing with other therapists. Thank goodness.
We worked on whatever came up in the space of time leading up to the session. If during that session we needed to look at something more pressing, we would. I found I cried when I needed to cry, shouted when I needed to get angry and sat with whatever emotion was present. For someone who has spent a lifetime running from her feelings, this was phenomenal. Not always comfortable, but amazing none the less.
We have now worked through a huge amount of trauma. Piece by piece. Between sessions I have felt supported. Caroline always arranged a follow up session and I was learning tools all of the time.
If you are considering committing yourself to working with Caroline I would encourage you to go for it. I can safely say she has changed my life and set me free. I know the last comment sounds extravagant, but it’s not. Without her I would be surviving still and hunting for the next therapist. Caroline has a gift and it comes from what, I believe, she herself has experienced. She has been there and has had to find her own way out. She is now willing to help others by sharing her journey through her work. I can never thank her enough. She is a gift.”
V. T. Cornwall
“I had to make serious changes in my life. From the very beginning I felt comfortable working with Caroline. It was amazing how my life was starting to change due to the life skills I learnt from Caroline. I wish I had met her years ago. I have gained confidence and feel more whole and complete. She is an incredible person and I would definitely recommend her. Thank you so much Caroline for helping me change my life.”
Paula, Teign Valley
“I instantly felt safe and for the first time in 42 years things began to make sense. I trusted Caroline implicitly. I have been lucky enough to work with Caroline again, both face to face and on the telephone.”
“I found Caroline on the internet and made the decision to start my journey with her. I cannot recommend Caroline highly enough for what we have achieved together. Despite the skepticism from my friends and family. I learnt so much about myself with Caroline. She has helped me believe in myself again and want to live instead of hiding myself away.”
“I feel happier, I am managing the challenging aspects of my work with new confidence and without the personal emotions, doubts and fears that were influencing me before. Through self development Coaching with Caroline I have achieved the results that I set out to achieve and I would highly recommend it.”
“My life is easier, my relationships happier and everyone has noticed, some of the comments I receive are: I look great, lighter, and freer, I am more confident, bubbly and more at peace with myself. It has been the best investment in myself that I have ever made. The future now looks very exciting. Thank you.”
“After my sessions with Caroline I found that my motivation increased, my priorities changed and my aims for my business became clearer. I find that although my workload hasn’t diminished, I am calmer, less stressed, and the children are happier.”
“Working with Caroline empowered and enabled me to have greater freedom, more choice, better relationships and to look forward to the future with greater confidence and optimism.”
“Within a few months of working together, we were able to identify and address issues that were producing significant negative effects: resulting in better relationships at work, feeling invigorated and more confident.”
“I found the session to be a truly uplifting experience. Being in the natural outdoors environment helped heart and mind engage more readily, releasing problems and then realising solutions to some of my daily challenges!”
“Caroline just knows how to help, without disempowering you. In fact she totally empowers you. If you are reading this and you do get the chance to work with Caroline, take that step. You will never regret it. She is a true gift.”
“Since working with Caroline people are remarking how much happier and confident I appear to be and suddenly after years of distress I feel reborn, more active and positive. This has completely changed my life it’s wonderful.”
“I feel much calmer now and in control of my life. Caroline was very professional and understanding and I felt very relaxed safe and supported.”
OUR WELL-BEING COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Come to a place of acceptance.
- Become more self aware and expand your comfort zone.
- Be able to be in the present, rather than in the past or future.
- Create the space, clear emotional blocks that enable new ways of responding to situations and others.
- Move towards more tolerance, gratitude, forgiveness for yourself and others.
- Be able to love yourself unconditionally.
- Have a better relationship with your emotions, others and yourself.
- Heal past hurts, grievances. This can happen easily as we work together.
- Help you to become aware of your self sabotaging patterns of behaviour, that hinder rather than help.
- Start to let go of patterns, behaviours, thoughts that don’t serve you anymore and move into new ones that do, thereby being the change you wish to see in the world.
- Let go of taking things personally and identifying with the thoughts in your head or any other external thing.
- Get back in touch with who you really are. To build strong roots so you can grow and develop, in a way that you can be more true to yourself and able to be in the world the way you want to be.
- Learn techniques that you can take away with you. These techniques will enable you to have greater clarity, less stress and anxiety so you can be clear about your priorities. This will enable you to have more time, accept where you are in any moment and support you to achieve what you want.
- Learn how to be with your emotions, in a new way, learning how to let them flow through you so you don’t stay stuck in them.
- Helping you to look within you for the answers, you have all the answers already. I will help you to explore what you really need and already know. Giving you the tools, and the support to access those answers.
- Helping you to become more integrated, more aware of the mind, body, spirit connection.