What is EFT
What Is EFT?
EFT can address a range of complex emotional challenges. EFT is a powerful way to come to terms with unresolved childhood issues, change unwanted responses to various emotional triggers, transform beliefs that do not serve you and keep you stuck and repeating self-sabotaging behaviour and sets you up for greater happiness and success.
Applying the version of EFT that has been extensively used in many research trials with Life Coaching can be truly life-changing.
EFT is an energy therapy and requires tapping on various acupoints on the face and upper body. This is based on the ancient system of acupuncture. Certain acupoints [areas important in acupuncture] have been shown [through research trials] to have a powerful impact on the way the brain responds to stress and the way it processes information.
An EFT Coaching session mainly involves the application of great questions, various techniques including NLP, applied at the right moments, and EFT. When using EFT no clothing is removed.
During An EFT Coaching Session, There Will Be An Ever Shifting Focus On:
- Your initial concern
- Its roots in your history
- The feelings and sensations it creates in your body
- Self suggestions about what you want to change
WHY YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED EFT LIFE COACH?
- To help play detective and reach the core belief behind a specific issue/your initial concern. This is necessary for lasting change.
- To guide you through the different key aspects of your main concern, as not all aspects will need to be addressed to clear the issue.
- To skillfully use the appropriate EFT and coaching techniques to support you fully through the process and teach you life long skills.
Various Issues I can help with:
- Anxiety issues
- Panic attacks
- Anger issues
- Sadness/grief issues
- Low self-worth
- Dealing with past trauma
- Phobias and fears
- Negative thinking
- Relationship issues
- Personal self-development
EFT Coaching Will Help You To:
- Move beyond past unresolved issues that crop up in your present to block you in what you want to achieve; how you want to interact with others; and that keep you stuck in self-sabotaging behavours and unwanted responses to various emotional triggers.
- Transform beliefs that do not serve you and are unsupportive, to ones that do serve you and are supportive.
- Move beyond negative thinking, feeling overly anxious, stressed, angry, sadness/grief, low self-worth, harsh self-judgement, strong perfectionist tendencies, people-pleasing to the detriment of yourself.
- Get back in touch with who you really are and get to know yourself better.
- Gain confidence, greater self-belief, more able to trust yourself and your decisions.
- Gain greater clarity and awareness around how you perceive things. Being more able to see what is really going on. Not taking things too personally, reacting defensively and emotionally. This will enable you to make better decisions for yourself and others.
- Relationships are improved and are based on who you really are rather than who you feel you should be. Therefore your relationships will feel more congruent.
- You will feel more whole, balanced and more able to move forward challenging yourself gently, to continue to develop further capabilities. To grow and develop in ways you can imagine and want so you can feel more fulfilled.
- You become more adept at realizing what is your responsibility and what isn’t, knowing what is your business and what isn’t. This helps to reduce the amount of worry and stress around areas that you cannot control or take action on.
The First Step – Book Your FREE 30 Minute Chat
This is where we can get to know each other and discus your needs and how I can help.
What happens next
Book Your Initial Meeting Session
This session includes the following:
- Finding the best way forward for you
- Discover your starting point
- Establishing your unique tailor-made plan.
Book a Coaching Session
Choose from the following:
Fast track 3 -Month Coaching Package Or Ad hock coaching sessions
Whichever option you take your EFT Coaching will be tailor-made around you and your requirements.
To find out more, book your free 30-minute session with me, to get to know each other and see how I can help.
Get In Touch
Registered office at 26 Maritime Court, Haven Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8GP
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Weekends: 10am – 2pm